Body parts and a backyard bbq — two things that should never be in the same sentence, but are intertwined in this homicide. Investigators quickly know The Who, but they need to uncover The What.
- San Antonio killer who cut up, burned man’s remains to be sentenced
- Man convicted in Texas dismemberment slaying
- Witness recalls suffocation before San Antonio man cut up, body parts burned
- Witness: Convicted San Antonio killer chopped up girlfriend
- Killer’s mother scuffles with court workers in wild scenes after Texas jury convicts suspect of murdering a man who was beaten with baseball bats, dismembered and COOKED on a barbecue