No forensic evidence tying them to the crime, and one has an alibi, but two daughters of a police sergeant are the top suspects in a homicide. Detectives unravel a murder conspiracy that tests the bonds of family and love.
- Vanessa Cameron, Appellant v. The State of Texas
- Victim’s family has strong words in court for convicted killer
- San Antonio woman found guilty – again – for 2010 murder plot
- Jury hands San Antonio woman convicted twice for murder a life sentence
- Vanessa Cameron on trial in ex-boyfriend’s slaying — again
- Daughter of retired SAPD officer to be retried in 2010 murder plot