A pastor’s wife is gunned down in the couple’s driveway. Their relationship, their church and even family, start to intermingle in ways no one expected.
- BURLESON v. STATE
- Tracy Bernard Burleson v. The State of Texas–Appeal from 185th District Court of Harris County (memorandum opinion by chief justice radack)
- Pastor’s son gets 20 years for stepmother’s murder
- Pastor’s mistress involved in bizarre love triangle with his son jailed for seven years for murder of his wife
- Woman Having Affair With Both Texas Pastor And His Son Helps Arrange His Wife’s Murder
- Tracy Burleson, Texas pastor convicted in wife’s murder, sentenced to life in prison